Tuesday, November 24, 2009

You did what?!

Ok so this will be a quick post.. but a post none the less. So we have this big research paper due on Nov. 2 at least the first draft, and at the last minute my teacher changes the due date to the 4th. I had already finished mine( Because i was on the ball for once) so i asked if i could turn it in on monday still so she could start reading it. I had a bad feeling when i was turning it in but i felt like perhaps it was because all of my frustrations of that hellish paper where being turned in. Each day when she was handing papers back that she had finished i was wondering why i hadn't gotten mine back. I got to my dance history class yesterday morning, and she said she gave "The last of them out". I'm sorry? The last of them? No. so i walked up to her calmly.... i think... and said umm Angie? I didn't get mine back? She then looked at my like i was dumb and them i continued to explain my early submission of the paper. she then had some choice words in her frustration and told me to go print off another and bring it to her. SHE LOST MY PAPER!!!! Ugh. So i went to the other side of campus to print another, and i walk into her office right as she find my ORIGINAL copy in her mess of an office. She finished it last night and this is what i got written on it...... (keep in mind that mine was one of the good ones)

There was that much writing if not more on the back of every single paper. What the crap. A week and a half left. Praise. Im leaving for thanksgiving tomorrow afternoon!!! YAY for me!
See everyone this weekend!

No comments: